Tomorrow's NutritionPRO IsoQuercetin provides a soluble form of IsoQuercetin (a precursor to quercetin) that increases bioavailability 25 times, the equivalent to 2,000 mg of quercetin! Quercetin is a potent antioxidant flavonoid found in many foods and used as a dietary supplement for support against oxidative stress and to support overall health and wellness.*
- IsoQuercetin promotes healthy immune and metabolic function and supports cellular health.*
- The SunActive IsoQ ingredient is 25x more bioavailable than quercetin because of the patented SunActive® Nutrient Delivery System, consisting of micro-encapsulated nutrients which increase the absorption and the bioavailability of fat-soluble and water insoluble nutrients.
- Quercetin helps support cardiovascular function and supports endothelial health.*
- Supports exercise performance and recovery.*
- Contains generous amounts of immune supporting Vitamin C.*
- Flavonoids (derived from the Latin word “flavus,” meaning yellow) are phenolic substances which exhibit biological activities.*
- Quercetin belongs to the class called flavonols that cannot be produced in the human body.
SunActive® (Isoquercitrin) is derived from rutin which is extracted from the dried flower buds of the Japanese Pagoda tree using a solvent-free, enzymatic process.
Serving: one (2) capsules
Servings per bottle: 31
Suggested Use: To obtain the maximum activity take two (2) capsules daily. Can be taken with or without food, anytime of day.
(need to use the Zoom feature once the file is open)
This product is, NON-DAIRY, NON-SOY and contains no gluten, fillers, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
|* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.|