TruFiber® - Regulating Fiber
TruFiber is a tasteless fiber powder combined with fiber digesting enzymes which work together to provide prebiotic nutrition for beneficial bacteria and supports overall gut health.
- Dissolves fast, clear, with no grit and flavor-free without thickening.
- SunFiber® is the soluble fiber source and has been shown to support optimal regularity.*
- TruFiber may provide a satiated feeling for some individuals.*
- Prebiotic fiber combines with three bifidogenic enzymes to stimulate Lactobacillus and Bifidobacteria probiotics.
- Each serving provides 13% of the Daily Value for fiber.
- Can be used with Enzalase as a gentle enzymatic colon cleanse by taking two servings of each at night for ten nights.
Serving: one scoop (3.6 grams)
Servings per container: 50
Suggested use: Mix one scoop into 8-12 ounces of a non-carbonated beverage. Additional mixing may be needed depending on beverage type and temperature.
Product Information Sheet
This product is sold to Healthcare Professionals and through retail distribution. SunFiber® is a registered trademark of Taiyo, International.
Warning: If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
| * These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.